PWW Media, Inc. Trademarks and Copyrights
All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of PWW Media, Inc. (PWWM) and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the “Trademarks”). The following trademarks are owned by PWW Media, Inc.: PWW Media and abc360.
You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of PWWM’s trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Website are copyrighted and may not be used or republished without the the written authorization of PWWM. PWWM will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution. PWWM neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with PWWM. Use of any materials on the Website is at your own risk.
If you believe any Content on the Website infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from the Website by contacting PWWM’s Copyright Agent (designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(2)) at the address set forth below and providing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Lisa W. Bernhard
PWW Media, Inc.
PWW Media, Inc.
Attn: DMCA Copyright Infringement
5010 E. Trindle Road, Suite 202, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, PWWM maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Websites who are repeat infringers.
For any non-copyright related issues, please send an email to us at email@example.com.