The New Medicare TPE and UPIC Audits: What You Need to Know to Prepare
There are two new kinds of audits affecting the ambulance industry!
View this webinar recording and handouts to get invaluable survival tools!
These new audits include:
- Targeted Probe and Educate (TPE) audits
- Unified Program Integrity Contractor (UPIC) audits
Responding to these audits can leave you buried in paperwork, scrambling to meet deadlines and suffering potentially serious repercussions from the findings – especially if you are not properly prepared
This webinar recording will discuss the differences between these two types of audits
- Response deadlines and timetables
- How error rates are calculated and their significance
- Strategies for preparing and responding to each type of audit, and
- What to expect if you’re audited and your appeal rights
We’ll also provide insight based on actual case examples and give you tips and advice to help you deal with these latest Medicare auditing initiatives.
Don’t wait until you’re hit with an audit to come up with a plan! This webinar will equip you with the knowledge and strategies you need to be ready when the time comes!
It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when you’ll get audited...
This webinar is approved for 1.5 hours of CAC elective CEU credit and 1.5 hours of CACO CEU credit.