COVID-19 Vaccine: Everything Ambulance Services Need to Know
Purchase this webinar and discover...
- How ambulance services can get direct reimbursement by enrolling as a mass immunizer with Medicare
- The operational issues to be addressed - like scope of practice
- How much Medicare is paying for the vaccine
- Vaccine reporting, management, and storage requirements
- How private insurance might cover the vaccine
- You 855B obligations
- What to do if an employee refuses the vaccine
- Your duty as an employer to provide a reasonable accommodation to employees that request it
- How to handle religious objections to the vaccine
- How to deal with the "political" issues
- Ways to approach the vaccination issue with labor unions
- The pros and cons of mandating vaccinations
- How the new COVID-19 vaccine compares with the standard flu vaccine
- How to educate your employees on the vaccine
- The policies and waiver forms you should have in place
PWW's Webinar recording will cover everything you need know and we'll answer your questions live.
This webinar recording is approved for 1.0 hour of CEU credit for CAC (elective) and CACO.
1) Webinar must be paid in full prior to receiving the webinar recording.
2) Each webinar registration is good for one login per email address. This login may be used by an individual in their own office or broadcast in a room full of staff members. If additional logins are required, additional registrations must be purchased.