The landmark case involved allegations that a local agency received kickbacks in awarding a contract to a vendor. Though there were many unique aspects of that EMS system that made the government’s case highly questionable, there are nevertheless many important principles of compliance that must be followed whenever an ambulance company enters into a contract – or even an unwritten arrangement - to provide EMS in a community. In this webinar recording, we will discuss the following critical topics:
- Avoiding inducements in local government contracts
- Why all EMS systems aren’t created equal
- How previous OIG guidance on ambulance contracts applies – or doesn’t apply – to your EMS system
- Whether you should have a written contract, and, if so, what key provisions should be in it
- How to “follow the money” in municipal EMS and keep it all above board
- Five things you should never do in a local 911 service contract
This webinar is approved for 1.5 hours of CAC and CACO CEU credit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCESS TO THIS DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT WILL BE MADE AVAILALBLE AS SOON AS THE ACCOUNT IS PAID IN FULL
Thank you to our webinar sponsor!